Saturday, March 5, 2011

What Is The Best Drugstore Eye Cream

Desojo

Mimosa and Violet ....'s dream catwalk!



















Os Violeta to present, I work first .....






























































I love these dolls!, So when M ª José gave me a Mimosa, I was sure that no would be the only flower in the garden.
In January, a fellow forum Alborada, proposed to make a tilda. We facilitated the patterns she had, we prepared a great step by step and it goes without saying that our prayers and answered all questions with patience and love .... how I got to have a violet in my garden.
Enjoyed from the first to the last point, try to take care of the details as possible and ensure that even if the same pattern for all, I Violet, was unique for me.

M ª José , thank you very much for giving me a Mimosa .... Alborada , thank you very much for giving me the means to have you again .... and Violeta to at Marina, hahaha! it has no brakes.
You are a sweetheart.


0 comments:

Post a Comment