Friday, March 18, 2011

How To Get Food Coloring Out Of Hair

DUMMY

in my last KDD and was organized with almost no time,
and we like to receive gifts ....... ,
this time, it was material to give us work,
instead of taking something and echo by lack of time ......
was the sepanel as my friend and she was mine
ejejjejejejeje
among some of the many things that gave me was this mannequin,


I struggled a bit to work with, it seemed easier at first,
but sometimes everything gets complicated
me out a lot of wrinkles with curve so!!
jejjejejej
charge me a napkin and beautiful style
tilda
the end I prefer the first idea I had
decorated with decoupage papers bambola Chulis of gift me also my friend Maria
and this is the end result after giving
hands of gesso, paste papers that I was exchanging
then one in a strip made plain to the waist and shoulder straps to give more
glamor
jejejjejeejje
a little lace to adorn the neckline and make a flyer
and a necklace with a flower and beads sewn onto a piece of mouse tail,
foot is painted white and then
I have brown patina ; of Decorfin

















0 comments:

Post a Comment