Sunday, March 20, 2011

Realistic Masternation

Beginning to paint a magnolia ... Shed

KDD ... In the last of the chupipanda ... María José ((Traveling )).... gave us a few napkins for a particular ... I fell in love ... as I saw it ... I said I have to do something with it and visualized it .. hehe ... Instead of using the napkin I decided to paint the magnolia, it sounds like paint. ..... I have to throw paint, I love and if I want to advance teaching and I have to paint a better time ... so ... needless to say it has cost me sweat and tears .... . but I am very bold and I intend to do .... no matter, what it takes ...... because this is the result ....
The box is in shades of brown, sienna and green .....
At the top transferred the drawing with a replica ... and .... I began to paint leaves, and flower .... hard ... so many shadows and lights ... ... I have found it difficult but very rewarding ... so do not be the last ... the next one rose .... lol ... the truth is I love to paint flowers ..... but there was no coves painted ... well a while ago .....

Once finished I've put a template with one of the colors to create a fund house, similar to the napkin that both me like ... for the bottom I got another template .. but this in shades green ..
I've lined with paper fiorentino ... with shades of yellow, green, gold .... nice!
I have to keep painting, to improve and perfect .... I still have a lot .... but
the final result I liked, and my effort has been rewarded ........ ....


Hope you like it as much as me ....





frame to match the case .... you Anna loved my friend .......
In the previous post I showed you the box ... and days later I decided to make a game, the box seemed to me one little thing .... so I chose this framework that I love the way ... and I decorated it ....... as flowers and musical notes

inside the box topped with burlap .. and Cristina die of the die was white .... so I decorated it with the seal of musical notes and the flowers like outside the box .... in harmony .....



Two kitchen tables .......... a cat, I love ... in fact I have one ..... flesh and blood ... hehe ..
I put a napkin that I find very cute cat .. and I have begun to integrate ... shades of black .... the background color is well managed, although after shadows, stencils and patina ..... .. well I have a blue-tone stenciled around as the dishes ..... and I have patina galore, the Decorfin 431 ... I have been cracks in the walls .....

On the back ..... I have decorated with stenciled in blue as it was broken ....... ... I've done is to emphasize the breaks with the patina .....

The handle is stripping the linen color, and Prussian blue ..... then shaded with black, and skate with Decorfin table .... as to unify all colors ...... Employing
lyrics .. I've put the kittens in French .... I love how it sounds!

here .. I acentutado cracks have wood ... because if you try to cover are not well .....


the Table of cups is small and so I opted for small reasons ..... some tea and a bottom of cups .... a Venetian gold stencil and color linen ...... .... ..... chocolate brown pickling

cracked cups .. I have given shade to dry brush .... some shade and also the arabesques ... in two steps instead of alkyl .... I used rakoll is a latex, which does not shine and that is not cracked vallejo ... Fox called .. I've wanted to try, to see if it was the finest cracks .. but it's almost like the vallejo .... I have the feeling that they are a bit smallish, but do not know ... . or at least what I was looking for .......

Here we can see better cups cracked and tea ......











0 comments:

Post a Comment