Thursday, March 3, 2011

Weight Limit Of 14 Ft Jonboat

A birthday gift ... two and three ..... tune that ... A table with various techniques ..........

A birthday gift .... now compete fulfilled years my pool, Rosa .. is the baby of the group ... 35 .. Añaza na .... well almost seemed to me as it is spring here ... or I think .. hehe ... and she is a fun and outgoing girl .. I remembered a service that gave me my Chari dear friend ....... the service is wonderful .. as I saw I liked .... .... seemed perfect for the occasion .... this is the result !!... . the birthday girl loved him .. and see you on where it goes well with the decor of your room ... hehe ... I given full .. how nice!

To integrate the napkin ..... I painted about a dry brush ... with the same tones that have flowers .. .. more or less green, pink, orange, purple and yellow for light ......
. ... At the bottom ..... besides painting imitating green grass all around ... with the fan brush I made a few branches coming from the bottle ass up ..... the flowers .. ducking branches and leaves ....

In the top you've done with templates relive some reasons ... to which I have given color after ......
Sencillito The tray is ... well ...... recortadita that crackle with Crazing usually use a single step .. I've got all the colors ... pink, orange, yellow, green, purple ... which makes it very colorful and cheerful ...

At the ends as there are leaves and plants have gotten greener verdes.pues ...

The neck of the bottle I decorated with purple raffia ... The result is very happy .......



. . ..... And another tune over a chair for the grandson of my friend ... I came to visit last weekend and as always brings a little something for nothing .. .. pa'tunear that was presented with a high chair .. of those who wear the seat rush na .. hehehe ........ almost



Le d io ... the painted gesso in Siena toast .. it hit the lot because he had to make two hands ... gave ensures the edges and corners .... ........ Depues only color we painted it ... and I mean butter the paint because I was with her that if it is still here ... never ends, is that the seat are annoying ..... Y. ... then again ... we got dry sandpaper and sanding each ... we get the brown beneath a sand base. After sanding .... .. me .. got to give a patina that is not encouraged ... at first .. then skidded ... Lot of work .. ro pe the result was great !!....... Le propuese decorate the seat and the top line as he was not quite agree but., I said good test and if you do not like it away ... and so did the ....... leave the final was pretty good ... ..









tuneando
Again ... now it was the turn to a perch that porch .. I bought it, and I say believe because I do not remember at Christmas ..... .. was very well priced so I'm not jibe was the color, white wood .... but that always, always has a solution .... Once inside the nightstand in his place ... he hit a hanger to game .. for nothing, get to work ... and perch tuned ...... ..
The technique is the same ..... chocolate brown background artist gessso ...... a bit of sailing around the edges, about what not to sand too .... and organza color over ... ... a pair of hands, let dry and sand it .....




With stencils some dough and I decorated the center of the hanger, which was very flat ..... has four hangers ... but I'll just put two ... .. I keep the other me .. they are really cute ...

This is the hanger ....
I have decorated with small roses decoupage some are cute ..... .. and also has cracked the base paint ... to put glue and then varnish ... craquelé .... ...... a little cracked but well ...


I put the hanger in the same bouquet roses ......... but give it a touch of color .. good to me seemed very gray organza color ...... going very organza!

...


Underneath the bedside perch ... this ... that's why I tuned in the same tone ... is a good mono corner .... ahhh and my sewing. ....

A decoupage box as I saw it .. ... like me ... takes several techniques ... decoupage, gold leaf, embossing with stencils, skate, lead .. paint, and then use a transparent film .. but it could be a sponge ... and wet on wet technique ....
I started painting the frame in a very very dark red .......
. Then follow the boxes are watery ..... .... tri-tone burnt sienna, ocher red color .. and .... as are watery tones are very clear ... we give a brush making waves in color .. then another color and getting into the former and the third color, then returned start ... once given all the box, we put plastic wrap over and wrinkles with hands moving and mixing the paints one another ... the effect is as if they were wrinkled ....... allowed to dry. .. leaded all the boxes and start designing with servis boxes and templates to create different heights ...
The first are the reliefs with the stencil has six drawings ... .... two identical reliefs and four different ........ distribute them as we like ... and the holes that are left free, coupled with different sizes without the drywall ...((. fill all covered with napkin )).... ... of course looking harmony ....
.... has to be an elegant set ..... Lined
pieces we've chosen ... they are sticking to the table and leaded all around ... once this is done to the relief ...... we will give gold leaf .... mixtión, about fifteen minutes we are biting, y. .. to put the gold leaf with a brush ..... always hard .. to seat well and we remove the excess shellac ...... .. to protect .....



We
satin varnish throughout the frame a pair of hands .... to decoupage boxes with too ..... Skate ... with Decorfin 431 for the stencils and painted areas .......
Napkins are varnished, but not skate ......
black patina to everything ..... red color will give a coat of spray varnish to set the patina ............
. ... ...... star to have its own light .. lol ... I love the result ... and when I put the mirror shine even more ........ ..








0 comments:

Post a Comment