Wednesday, March 30, 2011

First Auditions Groping Hands Kick

Landscape with figure. Tilda Gateway

The woman approaches the window. Always liked the days from the north, where the sea rough and the wind, relentless strikes against black shale rocks, that proud, arising from the shallow waters, separating the small sandy creek pebbles , where docks and piers of stone lie the busy summer. The houses facing the prevailing wind, huddle among themselves in a protective gesture, imbedded in a hillside, slipping gently to find the other sea. Humble homes, white, houses built by ordinary people, inherited from parents to children, their grandchildren will inherit someday. Shared houses and terraces near stairs, windows facing windows from which to chat with a neighbor, open gates unfamiliar distrust stone streets where the children are biking or playing ball. A puzzle of fluffy clouds try to hide the sun, forcing him to play the game of shadows with whitewashed houses.
Again watch the sea, many happy hours shared many memories that it is unwilling to leave ....... no, not sell the house, nor will England, still in it until their own cloud require it to play the game of shadows, their children will have to understand.
The last notes of Mozart's clarinet concerto, the return to reality. He goes to the phone and dials the number of the property ..... smiles.





This mini story was born one day from the north in which walking Mezquida Sa , look like a lady of English aspect, took down a poster of "FOR SALE" in the home of this unique and charming resort. The photo

I have used in this entry, my friend Teresa Santacana, a wonderful woman, sensitive and generous, to want a lot and has the photo from one of his many hobbies.
I invite you to visit your blog .... Teresa's photoblog .... it will discover a magnificent photographer


Birthdays and cumpleblog



Year after year I excited to see as coinciding with the date of my birthday, again giving me their precious flowers .... Today
for three , who came to my house in the hands of my friends Lluis and Esther. We celebrated my fifty "years old" ... ugh!, Came wrapped in cellophane and adorned with a pretty purple bow ..... it was love at first sight.
Thanks guys, a living gift is always something very special. When watering, when the care, when I see them bloom, I think you and I feel that although I do not see much as I want, I know you're there.

Today, in addition to celebrate my fifty-three "Añaza" ... uuuuuuffff!, I have another reason for joy ..... my first cumpleblog. One year now!, A year to share, a year receive a year ..... full of joy.
Millions of thanks to everyone for visiting, for making me smile with your comments and for making me feel that I belong to this huge family that we are together.

A very special hug to each and every one of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment