Monday, March 21, 2011

Does Fairy Tales Hair Care Work?

my best wishes to the Japanese people


My name is Makiko. I am a Japanese living in Madrid for a year. As you know, was a great earthquake in Japan on Friday 11 March. This earthquake has affected me a lot emotionally. Until late Friday morning I heard nothing of my people, did not know if they were alive or dead. Japan collapsed, and for hours I could not communicate with anyone. Although my family and friends finally came out unscathed, I still distressing to see much news coming from Japan. So I had an idea. The plan is that each person make an origami crane.

To help, I made a video explaining how:



The 1000 cranes from Makiko Sese on Vimeo .



Then I would like each one became a picture crane and send it to me at this address: las1000grullas@gmail.com


In Japan we tend to make 1,000 cranes to be granted a wish. So I need your help to encourage my country and especially the people in the areas most affected by the disaster. Once we have the thousand cranes, is the send to our friends in northern Japan, so much help and encouragement they need.
Thank you for your interest and hope that, together with this effort, we can enforce this desire.

Arigato ありがとう 真 纪 子 Makiko

Please spread this idea to all those who think you might be interested.
I've made it this is my crane, with best wishes


0 comments:

Post a Comment