Friday, March 11, 2011

Hydrocodone Pill Strengths

More flowers in my garden ... Romantic

I can not resist to show you my new acquisitions ... How much beauty
bring plants in general and flowers in particular to any corner where you put them, right?
I love plants and not only enjoy them when they are at its peak, but since I planted the seed and every day I look at them and seeing the changes ... is pure magic.
Ariadne is amateur gardening, because we are instilling a love of nature and enjoy a dwarf ... hahaha!
Many days when I pick up the cole and we got home, I have prepared a packet of seeds for the sowing and she makes a party ...
We have sown to sunflowers giants ... hahaha! And show them to you if they grow at all, because already have several pages (you can see a bottom in this first photo, the leaves that look right in a pot).
Well, I rolled up ...
These early flowers are dimorfotecas teach you that in a previous post I showed you that we have since last summer, white with purple center, also called Cape Margaritas.

This is a surprise that yesterday we Ariadne and I were returning home from school: the first crocus of the year, but is super dwarf ... hahaha!

not remember me I was there ...

These here are freesias.
The yellow we have for several years, others are new.




And here the dahlias, which are also new, to see if we last longer than previous ...




I'll keep you teaching those to be born.

0 comments:

Post a Comment