Thursday, March 17, 2011

Business Name Generator

thoughts ...

Hi all!
I bring a new toothbrush I just finished, is still warm ...
I think the third party and this time I've used a beautiful rice paper I bought next to no less divine hydrangeas, I used the last tile. This
type of work is done in a plisplás and look great.
The base color is painted with Sandstone of Atellier gesso, then I sanded and has left the original color of the brush, and later hit the rice paper I have previously wet to tear the edges with your fingers so you do not notice anything and once dry I gave a coat of pure Alkil (wetting the brush from time to time and make it shine), then Crazing of Vallejo by area and finally the patina Decorfin, Pardo Oldest tone.





Like many other blogging friends, I'm thinking of doing my first giveaway, coinciding with the 2nd anniversary of the blog, which is the 5th of May and I'm turning around to see how I do ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment