Sunday, March 13, 2011

Homeshow Furniture Calgary

birds ....

Here is .. . my first house of birds ... and not the last .... the truth is that I have to thank Chari.
In one of our KDD with chupipanda Super as my friend .. I gave it my queridíiiiiiiiiiiisima Chari, a sky ....... this house ... well ... undecorated EHHHHH

I did it and got rid twice ... and I finally decided to paint it country style ... very cute .. hehe Sencillito ,..... it because as it is not very big, I could not very bigs drawings .... a rabbit with a bird ... in the main part and happy .... fun ..... and no less easy .. to be so small surfaces to paint cost a tad .. but the end result ... I loved !!... ....... thankfully saw it in the sink again ....


The background color is hard to explain to paint and repaint it for two or three times, the colors end up mixing a little Venice takes .... gesso background color, a lovely green .. very clearly .... then take burnt sienna gouache color and is floated ....... with brown sienna chocolate and ... a mixture of colors ...... In the back .. take this tree, well could have been better, but the next promise to improve ...... The sorts of herbs are made with a fan brush .. . (when I use this brush I remember my friend called ALP ... .. lol ))... despeluchaoooo brush using a green ... and yellow ...





The tejadito, seemed like a good idea to paint the stripes ...... stripes are very country style ..... takes the green gesso Venice .... just like that ... alternating with the chocolate color gesso, both artists .... then some black and tried to imitate imperfections timber ...... a flower to give a touch of color ... Sencillito ......

For some places is just floating in chocolate brown, to give more darkness .....

At first it was turquoise and chocolate brown .. why some sites but very little you can see the blue ...






HAHAHAHAHAHA ... my cat also likes home ... or is what is waiting out the bird !!!.. hehe




A box of tissues with the false patchwor ... what country is a technique, float ..... four patches of cloth on which I split the box ....... I got a blue, pink, dark red and ocher reasons .... very clearly imitating the design of a web .... and ..... costuritas fabric designs , combining the colors ... and sew all the patches ......








touch .. A box with a napkin very florida spring ... is for a friend whose birthday is today .... .. but .. I will give tomorrow ..... I hope you like .... Va

...... painted white and shaded by some sites ..... green has the word spring in the lid .. ........ I painted stucco a twig with leaves. .. for extending the service a bit to the lyrics ...
At the bottom I have given color wax Liberona brand coffee ....... and something for the top ....

stamps I have played with the music ... .. and a beautiful flower stamp ... I have two different tones, the music is vintage photo distress for the flowers .. and the Deep versafine Lagon a beautiful blue .......
First I set the seal of the music all around the box with little ink ..... ... for the sense of vintage style worn .. ..... and then on into the gaps that were notes or a few, have set the color blue flowers ... I like the result. contrast well ..... the two tones ...



Here you can see very well the musical notes and the flowers .........

I like the result of combining these stamps stamps .... along with some more ... hehe .. I received yesterday, I bought a friend of the forum .... Heruka ... so I will do more things .......









0 comments:

Post a Comment