Saturday, May 7, 2011

Who Does Female Genital Tattoos

Malma bird house for Paula ...

Hi all!

Malmo I bring a just finished this morning.

As you'll see, is about the same as I did to Antonella, Anapetit's girl, but you do not know how many times I have asked him and the people who have told me they want to do one like it, but sorry this napkin is difficult to achieve.

two jobs do not usually do the same, in fact it is exactly the same, but it is a ministry that I have made for a baby just born and the person who ordered it liked me very much these gremlins.

The napkin brings two different designs, but do not fit in Malmö.

This Malma I played with the lights and shadows based on patina (each time I do it and I love it) and perhaps above all there lies the difference between the two.

daddies I hope the likes of Paula and the person who is going to give away too.





Indeed, as to send him to Pittussia their gifts, organize another draw, which I have taken this aftertaste .... hahaha!


Soon I will show the object to overcome ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment