Monday, May 9, 2011

Cheat Pokemon With Ifile

Thanks LA! Collectible

Angeles, the new volume "borrowed" design your own to decorate a fan .... and I can not resist!.















I fell as I saw it the first time I went to your blog. I have always been intended to pick on him. But I wanted to go for a special occasion .... and when that opportunity appeared, I did not hesitate for a second .......
As a gift I wanted to round out the work of making a box for storage and fortune came to meet me as a napkin. I really enjoy
painting, more and more, I do not support ... the fact is that it relaxes me a lot and that, in life so fast that we have the majority, is a blessing.

Angeles, once again the respect and admiration, thank you very much for being a source gives inspiration to many.

See you again in the next post ..... a hug and many thanks for your visits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment