Thursday, May 5, 2011

Which Brooder For Macaws

And the winner is ...



Good morning all!

The time has come ... Estais intrigued? Hahaha!

Well, I thought to draw pieces of paper cutting, casting them in a bowl and that the innocent hand of my child take out one of them, but I remembered that on one occasion he had seen a website that is dedicated to simplifying the entire process and beyond free, so I have resorted to "San Google" and then I gave her.

I've been doing screen shots that you may see that you are all that you have participated in the lottery and finally the winner. (Remember that clicking on the largest viewable catch that if you do not forsake your eyes glued to the screen to read something)

If you go to the last screenshot, you can leave and of the doubt ... . tatachánnnnnn!!






And the winner is ...




PITTUSSIA!


Congratulations beautiful!

you know I have to give your address to make the shipment.

'm putting the finishing touches to another gift to accompany the brush to La Coruna, then you teach it.

And the rest, thank you very much for participating and say it will not take anything in return to make another draw, which I really enjoyed the experience.

Bye all!

Ah! And congratulations to blog ... hahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment