Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Grecian Esque Hair Styles

HOLA

show you how long without anything new !!!!!! ,
as you know lately,
just have free time to devote to crafts
by
work items before calling me back to work, was
pointed to an exchange
forum and of course have to meet !!!!!
so reluctantly to work,
but thrilled,
thinking about the person you were intended
this is what came out of my hands, gifts
Maria
the world like the tilda. Well , I made two dolls,
that they are almost like family jejejejjejeje a snail and a sheep





tray and set sail echos in decoupage with rice paper napkin and
accompanied by a box of tissues also
game with the same napkin with the technique of pickling sailing



and this is all that I can show you new
now have if I take more time
for to continue practicing what I like so much
kisses to all that I pass by my little corner
thanks








0 comments:

Post a Comment