Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How To Fix Crease On Projection Screen

....... dolls, each as different in style! Easter Eggs

dolls
Three totally different styles but similar techniques ...........
nadal The first is a cute .... is not it ??..... .. I love it!

In this technique we have used the dry brush ...... the dress is brown in color and uploaded a dry brush with a very very clearly beige ..... the rest is painted ...(( soft, flat brush extending very good painting, to achieve proper Lisita ... that's what my teacher always tells me - the skin ))...... jjeje pamela sleeves, shoes and other consultancies .... Best of this doll is that the eyes are the easiest .. hahahaha







Now for a doll Little Man épocca ... .. hahahahahaha .. this leads Various techniques ... part of the body goes to decoupage. ((they are old roses rice paper ... they break into small pieces and brush with a soft, adhesive and a large dose of patience .... we started to hit))


The rest of the dress is painted in red autumn ... and uploaded to dry brush the sand-colored ...... the hat also goes to ... The hardest part of this doll ..... my eyes are pending ... but not for long ...... I painted. and my teacher's corrected muyyyyyy ..... is that it is difficult to paint them ...... the next, fixed .....


This is the dress that goes with decoupage ... is a rice paper with old roses ....

The umbrella goes with the colors of the suit ... and the same technical ......
All are sand colored flyers ....

The tie dress is semi-dry brush in a tone .. we do with the red autumn color and sand color ....

Ahhhh ... by the way this doll, and it owns ... I hope you enjoy!




... And last time I'm done ... for now ....(( and I have another hand)) ...


A MINIMUM meninas .... the famous ... well I must say, they are among the works that my least favorite ... but when you see it finished ... .. guauuuuuu say .... I love how it has been .... I have to thank my teacher ... which is what is determined to learn to decorate dolls different techniques ..... I like them or not .. hehe
menina
This is how these giant works empienzas and never see the end, just the same, just like I do not know how many days !!....... I could be with her .......

There are several parts of the dress that goes with decoupage, some with, paper roses, and other musical notes with a paper cut and pasted pieces ))... very entertained by true ........ but the brilliant result!

Other parts of the dress, go with pearl flakes ....... above the shell has a special varnish .. .. create a layer when you play is completely smooth and of course that will not be falling, it still stuck .... but the scales are perfectly ... I love the finish !

... And the flyers, go with one of my favorite techniques. ((. Also increasingly gives me better .. or I think of a color painting !!...))... determined at this time ... and red autumn dry brush, first with sand color .. and then once it got the color is clear that we want, we give, brush semi-dry with tapioca color to create a gradient ....... All flyers are painted with this technique .....

The hair is painted black to chocolate and dry brush artis ... georgia clay the color of the American ...

skin tone in the U.S. the 191 ..... y. .. the eyes, which are tiny .....

motifs of the flyers are painted in gold .......






Hope I have loved my dolls ........























..

0 comments:

Post a Comment