Friday, May 13, 2011

What Does It Mean If A Guy Gives You Dog Tags

Gifts for my ace in the interest of the forum again ... and a few other things ... Painting

I put the presents I made for my as an interest that has been done in the new forum ..."". Crafts ""...... sharing forum is very familiar ........ ..... Some of the girls said "which is a forum without exchange" .. hahaha ... said and done .... again embarked on a new inter ... if we like it deep!

empaquetadito Everything ....... well ready to get in the box.
The facts gifts and goodies for her to do ... a glass tile, paper, used, wooden figurines, some of Cristina dies in the end .... more stuff!


A set of Malmö-picture somewhat different ....)).. ...((.'ve covered the mirror with a piece of foam board ... I've stuck with roses and cracked decoupage. .. different!

tissue box with colors .... also a bit daring when combined ... but .. I tried and I liked it ... and I thought, you would like to mine as well .. ..
And yes, I must say you liked your gift .........

The right nearby tissue box .... so you can see the cracked .....
Here we can see the stripes freehand .. .... and ..... dotted

... A corner of Malmö with a template .. that brought me my PAMIGA Chari ... who gives a game this
template ... hehehe ..
is aged ... .. and a green dotted background carriage and green eggs of the American .. .....
Decorfin patina with 431 ..... .. and splattered with green paint brush and carriage


scrap card ... well if this you can call it scrap ... more well .. forays into the world of scrap!
I liked the result ... and I dig the scrap ..
a course now I have planned for this summer ....




has grown from a simple white pot, without a pot decorated !!.... .. hehe ....
I'm fond of this type of decoration vintage .... what ..... I love it! ..


wears a baby blue ... from .. I got back strips with decoupage decoupage flowers small ... ...... stripes and polka dots in between .... .. with the same patina ..... I like the color of the patina. .. more than paint ..

patina with a brush as if painting ... above and below ... I like the effect ...
Between the lines .. I painted with color linen .... a very natural color.






Y Finally ... this piece of furniture ... a framework to match .....

The furniture is in pinks ..... is a patina of American Water, which is given as the paint ... but to be more liquid can easily remove it .. . leaving more where you are interested .....



The lid has plaster paste ..... and decoupage ... to integrate the service ... I used the colors of the napkin ..




The frame is decorated with the same flowers that the piece of furniture ..... has one of the tones furniture. patina will Decorfin ...... .... with shaded flowers have the same tone of service ....










0 comments:

Post a Comment