Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hot Make Blueprints On A Computer




esta vez os showed some gifts that I have done for me in the KDD AS we did in Bilbao
because of the creative fair
2011
we got back together a few friends and had a great time, ;
while also met a few that contact until then it was only virtual ......
hope to repeat the experience
¡¡¡¡¡ we had in fable !!!!!
the penalty is that the game is short !!!!!
good because my gifts were for mammoth, I hope you have enjoyed
tray with napkin and crackle with two components and aged with patina Decorfin



matching box with the technique of pickling candle, napkin and seals





within a few things to work and a lemon-scented candles


and malmo-poster, with the same technique of etching and die stamped


here all along


this brooch which means the times that I had been creative
to me was why the first since a one, but I'm cool now as an eight
the mine is upside down jejejejejejejej gave it to izaskun


now I'm going to show the piece gifts I made my izaskun
¡¡¡¡¡ are beautiful! an authentic past, and was very generous to me this precious box




a box the cover decorated with sand



an angel for me to paint
hope not mess !!!!!


and all this stuff
with echos of her soaps UNSO
smelling uhmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!! ......


it is all beautiful !!!!!
as there are no
thing ends a mini-me!! the gift I lulahu
pretty !!!¿¿ not it???
seems to me I love it!


a snap with zippers that I gave him elena68
divine too!!
ejejjejejej


and this one clip that gave us Donibane
cute!!


And finally I put the compritas I did



0 comments:

Post a Comment