Monday, February 14, 2011

A Sample Program Of A Church Anniversary

restoring a coffee table not found in the trash ... Thanks to my friend Encarna ... she was the one who told me ... Table

I love working with wood ... I think which is what I like ... and if things are old and worn ... ...... dilapidated adas all the world ... the better .... it is a challenge for me

.... Last week I called my girlfriend embodies .... since I do restoration, is looking through the garbage if there is something interesting ... call me ... well he did. "Thank Encarna" ...... an old nightstand cherry color .. ... ... black ... brown root of those who shine as the coffins .... here you have it ... well .. dirty ..
He
few days on the terrace ... waiting to see who was with her .. and it is your turn ..... clean with a cloth and warm water ... because it was dirty noses ........ And once inspected ... just had to repair the drawers on the inside ... some chipped another which I pointed out .. but wood is generally well ...... I got to work ...... sanded trying not to damage the wood, just remove the varnish.


Once cleaned up ....... I painted the edges, legs, drawers, the top ... with gesso ATTELIER chocolate brown and let it dry ...... I gave him watches over all the songs .., reliefs, the corners, flower sizes that liz has legs ... and nothing else ......


color I painted organza ... color is a recently discovered and I love galore .........



the sand lightly to remove the brown for a few sites ... and sanded by the way, going hard, to get other color of the wood ... The park .... until I went back to see how the finish off ....




days later .. I had already decided to do ...... at first I was going to put paper, but when I saw pickled, it seemed a sacrilege ...... then I remembered a template and bought very little! voila artist is a template with appropriate drawings for this work, and God !!... at least I think so .. ..... I put the template at the top in the form of L. .. .. and drawers in the middle of the two shooters ..... gave stucco over pasta with a stirrer ... lift the template and reflected the dibuljo ... let it dry .. and painted by resetting the template above and with a stencil brush .... I found it descargadito .. .... Antique silver and gold are colors of Venetian artists .. .......... I am not of many gold, but was not bad .. ...... true!




I have only decorated the front of the drawers and cover the sides ........ I have left with a little organza color etching, I like more ...... I have given color to the drawings ... blends well with silver handles ... they are old ... let a fake ....


is very stripped
around the edges ..... here ......... and can appreciate almost anything on the front, side ..


... And the cover is stripped, but very little .. just to make smooth.

inside the drawers were broken and I repaired with a putty used in restoration .. .. Axon is two components which when mixed form a .. putty that molds beautifully ... it's hard, it sands well and look good ...... After I have covered with paper ... They deserved a luxury paper .. so I have given my friend the ADA that are precious ........ .......


decorated
While I remember my teacher ...... if restoration would collejas see me ... the day is ..... . (for paint and not let the wood corlor)
.
The result is this and I love it !!!....... or better whistles me now ..... I am sorry to use it to put the sewing machine ....
Ahhhh .. and if you observe well ... this work is not patinado.jajajajaja .... I like the color as is .....


Here I put my wireless box .... it was a box of tea ... but .. turned it into a box for my embroidery threads ... .. I am of industrious jajajajajaja
The box is decorated with stamp and painted with watercolors ..... .... well, not bad!


... I think this table will be a treat for my sewing machine ...... .. now sits on the hard ground .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment