Friday, January 21, 2011

What Are Brown Discharge

BILBAO 2011 MY FIRST AWARD ANOTHER TILDA


I have no patience and I have really wanted to teach my first tilda.
poor, in my point of view are not very graceful ejjejjejje
.... but do not have to fall in love !!!!!
"I present to Matilda" jejejejjje
still not finished at all .....
whopping
has left me and I have to make the coat, but we leave for the next jejejjejeje
I am participating in the branded salt Facilisimo Island, is to do all the same branded
're a bunch of girls who we have decided to do it and are running very cool, the same mold the different models coming out, I leave the link if you want to go and check them
most loved the idea came and the profession is dawn, we explained it all very clear and beautifully
so this post is dedicate to them







0 comments:

Post a Comment