Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cruising Washroom Toronto

blue for a baby

Hi everyone!
Here you have some photos of Malmö for the other baby that I commented when I showed you the first to Cristian.

Each time trying to innovate in some detail.

The drawing I've put around the microspheres and used to house birds and gave me my dear Anapetit.


In the case of letters, in addition to using a new font, I used to Greystone the base of Decorfin I always use, then I have given a touch in the tone lavender, also Decorfin, then I've made the brightness on the Baby Blue Acrilex and above that shine, we've also put beads.


moles I have done with a pencil eraser and tone lavender and shine with the Baby Blue.


The basis of Malmö, as always, with a coat of gesso Atellier chocolate, sailing past, another hand tone of Les Decorative Champagne and lijadita to display the chocolate.


Finally I've put satin varnish spray.
I love moles and stripes and gingham plaid, all that crazy about me ... pijotaditas hahaha!
Incidentally, I bought another shade of Les decoratives, this time the tone lavender, Provence Collection, which is total divine, I can not wait to try it, will keep you informed ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment