Monday, February 7, 2011

Parts Of A Car Interior In English

gift ... and a few other things going ..... I've carefully worked these days .. Y.

A very special picture because it is a gift for cousins \u200b\u200bwho were married on February 4, the trouble is that it too me ... lol but want to stay. ... every time I have less holes in order to hang .... ...... the picture are my downfall ... I love

... The background is with stucco ... . a wide and long stirrer and work with the back .... we take the stucco, some paint, in this case the American mustard color ...... and we give all the background , let dry and sand it with sandpaper ...
... The silhouettes .... give them once dried gesso ... give stucco color ... this time mix the paint with plaster to make it uniform ... ....... ... and we let it dry over a plantlla ..... give relief paste , stucco ...... and raise the template, the picture being recorded in the pots ..... the top and bottom, aluminum ..... go with which we have given way to a template glue stick ..... ...... painted black, let dry very well .... and then we had a sand .... for some sites will be more black than others ... for That is what the refinish ...... ... and then ... with Decorfin 431 skate ... give patina with a broad brush and harsh hair ...... so generous, to withdraw immediately ........ if you want areas clear, pass a clean ... you get wet in clear wax ... and clean the areas that we see more dark ........ patina dry thoroughly and re-varnishing ... .... spray mate .. .......
In the bottom of the table, working the shadows of the vessels ... cojemos color painting in this case algae artist ..... a tip of the brush, the other end of the wet it with clean water and walk .... the brush by a tile to see how it fades away ... we will shade in pots and ........ I have given a little shade to the edges ... ........... also box and under the pots, paint something like a table with brown and black ......... ....

.... The frame is painted in dark chocolate brown with black ... and on top of the American HH is a patina .... water ... are great for stripping, sanding without breaking the arm ... lol .... give a layer, this time The use of a beige


was a little afraid you would not like it or not the style of decoration .. so simple I did without many stories ....... And I must say that I like them both ...... ¡¡¡¡.. test passed

.. I'd like to make some pictures about the detail, but time took precedence and I remembered .. well ... .. hurry, they are not good ...





There are things that do not wait and this is one of them ... I love working with wood .. and if it is to change your look .... best .... lol

I brought you a job out of Sevilla .. my cousin Mary of the sea ... my jewelry box was tuned, and he loved it ... well in short, I had a very similar and through me to you .... changed the look ... and managed to challenge ..... not at all like she gave me .. maybe the trick and I'm ... I say that I'm on the journey ... seep ???...
mahogany I have maintained the background color ... once ... I've sanded a broken white ... .. and a couple hands after sanding stated ...... then I decorated with flowers in bright colors, fuchsia, pink, purple .. I gave dry brush, green, pink, yellow .. the colors of the flowers ...... I skated a lot ... and even I have made the letters with the patina ...... ....... I like the color ... To finish varnish satin jacket, and I have done ... to say that he loved .. ahhh and also gave me that bottle to decorate a game .. and so I did .....




This was a bit sosote jeweler .. nooo

A sister I've taken this time, a cracked plate with a bottle also loved the game ... finally ..... I was right .......
A bottle and a dish to play ..... for a girl who has grown up .. haha \u200b\u200b.... good news is that I keep seeing the little ... with this gift I have changed the chip .... .... loves flowers and animals ... so a tray with a beautiful flower and a butterfly ... .. green crackle and lighbuttermilk avocado ... ..... and a bottle with the same flower .... a few butterflies ... some seedlings ... or some string to decorate the neck of the bottle ........ something green and yellow paint .. to integrate services into the bottle , the result ...... and I liked it too ...





A Malma box ..... Scarves ... The Malma ....... has a layer of gesso atelier chocolate ... a little candle in the corners ... nothing more ... and color Organza artists ...... ... .. and is pickled is pretty good ... I've put some gardenias ...... and have shaded a bit about them .. with tones for, for intengramos ...
The tissue box is decorated with the same technique ...... only the bottom I gave a dark tint .. to keep the whole grain of the wood, that I have treated with a varnish, we do restoration, ...(( shellac shellac comes in flakes, caramel color added alcohol of 96 .. and we have made a natural coating that protects and adds a touch of color. very soon ..)) ... to divide the two areas I used a beige color Puntillita ... ......

The group has been well mono ¡¡... hope you like your target ....



shabby ....... A small frame very Sencillito bought some little frames with tuneándolos idea to go slowly ... and I started with it ...... was a pine color bit dull .. and now is less bland ¡¡... this is for me .. hehe




....... And we continue with the shabby ....... ........ A style and frame assembly Violetera .. .. this is for my friend Mari Rencientemente Carmen ... he discovered that he likes this style ........... the truth as it is dark in the bedroom furniture will come from fable ......

... The framework is already ¡¡..... cute ... I like chocolate brown gesso gave him ... and then make a paste pink ... by mixing with white and pink ....... butter pickled it, so it would look under the brown polka dots ... and I put in off-white decorated with roses ....... you are older ... a rice paper ........... super fine and gave him a little green around a dry brush ....

The Violetera .... is cracked by the bottom .... chocolate brown and pink ....( CRACKLING ))... one-step above the frame you like pink and off-white polka dots ........ the same kind of pink ......... decoupage varnish and ready






..... We
vintage style pink .... ..... is a patina of American ... .. The hh (burgundy). there are very good and sand are great ... you have to stop sanding wrist ..
. Take all Alred and stucco on the top ..... and a dry brush .... green and yellow flowers of the drawers are made with stencil and plaster paste .......... gave burgundy butter over .. and retired with a cloth as being well pickled ..... ..... Then all around and on top ......... .. paste those roses in the corners ... has the patina on Decorfin number 431. ...




A matching plate with a bottle ethnic style, they I gave at Christmas ..... used the technique he taught us a forera (Charry. .)... bitumen plastic bubble maker ... .... and I've finished with gold leaf, colored, has green, red and blue ... is pretty good ... and a napkin ethnic ....






... And another bottle ..... for a very special friend ... I miss the glass tray game .... the technique is very Sencillito .. well recortadita napkin decoupage ... .... green, yellow and some white, to light .. a dry brush around flowers and raffia .... green on the neck of the bottle .......








.. Gifts of Bilbao Kdd .... My .... as was ZIRE encantanda before all the goodies .... I enjoyed it a lot ... and when I saw your face when you open the gifts .. I loved ¡¡... liked .....

All very well packaged with care for the detail ¡¡¡..... .......


A very chuli sewing ... I do not know .... ¡¡¡.. vintage is a blend of different styles .... do not you think ??...

at the edges .. topped with a beige ... Puntillita
pickling patina of American blue hh ..., under color and patina Decorfin butter ....... 431 ....
... The lid is a Parisian fashion house paper crackled with vallejo ....... .....

... A vintage small frame ... with my friend Cristina dies .. they are beautiful .... and some more .. toquecillo


..... Those that know me , You know that I love painting country .. and I almost always do something with this technique must be practiced ¡¡¡.. ... This time I thought it was appropriate to a poster for sewing ....



..... other goodies, satellites, servis, encajitos ..... a role of artists ... ..






... My gift I gave HAND ..... lovely ...... and with a hands ... that ... you will see Pa'que ....

This picture me ...... Chinese restaurant when I saw told me it was for Seville in me ... (where walking)
.. the pictures do not do it justice ... it is far more beautiful the natural ... now I have to make a godly framework .... I love the picture thanks ¡¡... Hand ...

preciosíiiiiisimo
This apron .. ... that gives me a little pain to use .. I have it in the kitchen decor is luxury ... and so ..... I think if I use it ..... The colors are beautiful, I love those blue roses ......

Y. .. a green trip ... no .... I had no luxury has been .... I've released ......



.. ....... understand now why I said that this woman has a gold hands ........ all precious. .....


0 comments:

Post a Comment