Thursday, October 21, 2010

Milena Velba 50's Gallery

AWARD ... AND A VERY SPECIAL LITTLE

A GAME ..... a bit special and indiscreet ehhh ... haha \u200b\u200b
THE GAME FOUR


. I have spent my friends .. y. .. ALBORADA LULA .... ... thanks for remember ALP my ........ even if it costs a little bit to reveal my things ... in short .........


What I have to go to four friends
MARTA .....
SUPER ... BELEN
...
KAKIKO ...

The game is to answer four preguntillas anything .... lol ....., nominate four friends ... to answer the same preguntillas .. ... and get to know better .. or more ...

C F our things to carry in your handbag.
... I guess ... like all keys, phone, wallet ... and chewing gum ....
Four
favorite things in my room.
... The picture of the head .. I did last year is amazing .. I love
... The gifts from my friends ...
... A very special clothes ... I have in a corner of my closet ... I do not see but I know it's there ...
... Books ...... I have always one or two hand ... hehe

Four things I like right now ....
.... My friends on the forum ... I love them ........
.... My craft classes ... which I'm happy ..... I ....
.... My son ... in spite of everything .....
.... My life ..........


Four songs that you can not take your head .....
.... The woman I love ... no need .... ..... Joan Manuel Serrat ....
Orinoco Flow Enya .... ..... .... crazy about me I wear every day ... when I am with my craft ..... Harem
..... (Sea song ).... .... Sarah Brightman is one of my favorite sit when Curran ....
Ojos de gata .... .... ........ Secrets


C F our things I've always wanted to do .. Jarte ....!!
chocolate and ice cream and not gain ¡¡... jajajajajaja ....!! Impossible Bungee
..... .... I am a coward ... fear me ... hehe ....
Irme the third world to babysit .......
.... lose a sense of ridicule another impossible .. lol ......


Four things you did not know me ... ... how hard .... Uyyyy
hehe .... that affect me .. things in a very special ......
Pos .... I am today and Gnostic atheist ... but a looong time ago ... I was fully involved in the opus dei ...... luckily I realized in time ... . uffffff
... moo do when I'm overwhelmed ... cooking for friends .. and I love it relaxes me ......( one, which is a bit odd .. jajaj))
.... I like to work at night .. when everyone and everything is quiet ... then muses visit me .. lol .. the bad comes the next day ......












0 comments:

Post a Comment