Friday, October 1, 2010

Free Tiffany Towers Movie Samples

.... MARCOS FORGOTTEN ONES ... AND A LEATHER HANGER .... RESTORING A BABY .....

..... He who keeps you .. and just really ¡¡... reedecorar a room .. and we know what that means .. get However, review and re-save .. jajajaj ...... Well, I found two boxes I bought at a Chinese store ... for at least two or three years ...... and I have been great to decorate this room ....( room to fool me I've been ... well I will share .. at times .. ...)))
Tables are not bad .... take advantage of the framework ... films I'll see ......


... and a red leather coat hanger a bit feota ...... .. I bought this a few days ago .. in a shop that has some beautiful things ... I think the ugliest was the hanger ... but ... I saw her ... I saw he had great potential .. hahaha ...

The sprit of the possibilities ... jajaj ....
. .... Here again the transformation suffered .......... Venetian shades are green and chocolate brown ... are for the new room
The table before `tuned .... a little feote noooo

....... I like change my self ......


This watercolor I bought in Florence in a street artist .... .. .. I loved the girl looks like the angels
blade .... .. This is a street artist .. they are my weakness ... a Christmas market in Seville ... the technique is the acid utilaza are cholera cuttlefish .... is .... God of death ¡¡¡¡....¡¡ My giralda !!.....


... all together ..... I like the end result ... and you ???......

0 comments:

Post a Comment