Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hemorrhoids And The Menstral Cycle

COTILLAS JEJE ..... Y. .. WE TUNE WITH THE JEWELER ...... ....... ROUND CARDBOARD BOX ... .. A TRAY ... TUNEANDO


tuneando Y. .... started a jeweler, who gave me some time .... just to tuneara what ..... the time has come ...

............. This was before the tune will change ........
. . sanding ... .. I started to give a layer of gesso dry ... once I have given two coats of white ..... then ... the natural Sowter American ... is glossy, but as I sanded to remove the white and mahogany ... for all the glitz is gone .....
... Once you've sanded .. .. the 431 Decorfin patina with a brush ..... .. for some sites with very wet brush ... for others ... .. I have extended .. well ... with a cotton cloth ..

.. Later I cut out of a napkin roses ((I cut the fingers)) and I stuck .. on top, in the drawers and sides .. I used some letters ...... I have sent Cristina. ((is a sun .. sent me a dream dies )).... and heart ... I have both painted with ink stamps and patina ... I have ....... ...... in the lid carefully pasting glue ...(( giving the letter for the back and passing a cloth that is well ..... stuck without glue on top. .. so you do not see .....))..

Let dry one day .. at least ... and matt varnish to give a hand .... and colorless wax ... and then polish ......







A cardboard box .. I have pasted paper round .... .. at the top ...... I painted the rest .. with brown, gray and have skated ...... .. .... 431 with Decorfin
In the bottom ... I've put templates and stucco ... ... .. city names referring to fashion .... I also skated .... To end a hand varnish ... and a hand wax ...










.. A tray ... here I want to show the change that you have a job ... when given a patina .......
... First photo without patina ....




with the patina .... Here I used the Decorfin .. 431 ... is one of the patina that I like, along with liquid wax. .... I've come up with a hair brush dipped and giving hard .. in the nooks and corners ... so ..... quite noticeable in the rest ... I found the almost dry brush, extending it with a cotton cloth leaving more .......... for a few other sites .....






..... I hope that I have liked the tune !


































0 comments:

Post a Comment