Monday, October 25, 2010

Free Pic Male Erections

... thanks .... e. ..... BUTTERFLY DISPLAY INTER CASTITA ..... thank ....

As I get into all the puddles ... here I am with two exchanges ... finished with one and start another .. is that I have much free time .. hehe ...... ...... finally .... I scattered the goodies here are my ace .... The inter

dried flowers .. I play Marlook ... . The .. subject, inter, dried flowers ... a card with dried flowers and a bookmark .. well and some other things ........

Here the little card advantage ... .. scrap material I have and I decided to make a hybrid between scrap and dried flowers .. lol ...
... And the bookmarks in good sencillito scrap .....


... It has given us to do it carelitos .. here goes .... ...... fall a little sign is made with decoupage, pinturita to integrate that napkin .... well a little cracked and ready ...... The lyrics are templated .....

........ ..... With all close together ........ and a few napkins ¡¡..... not
My gifts ... well, well, I've been the ace of .... Facochero .... could not give further good spot on with everything they sent me loads of stuff .. a very precious .... all from the card, the mark .. a pin with a rose in Russian porcelain ...... ainssssss fabric a few things ... as I love ........ and a bunch of old keys ... well, well ..... happy as a partridge ......... A Gift ago ..... I repeat a thousand times ..... I love them, are my treasures ........ many thanks heart ..


...... A I have not exaggerated anything at all ...... ..


The inter ..... Well the little signs I recommend that you go by the gallery . . There are signs divine .....

This time I was the ace of Silvermoon. ....... Beautiful vintage poster with a chair ... .. (a die forradita wood with a piece of beautiful flowers)) ... divine I really liked ....... And a letter ... the M Marga ... God ... I love ... I will read the thought .. this girl ¡¡¡... not could have done better ... so cute ..... a servis .. And the most interesting ... I have cut it with his hands all hands go !!..... ....¡¡

. I said ... Thanks Noelia. ... You are a sun







.................. My

as Cristina has been ... well ... a treat ... and a challenge .. I like challenges .. lol ..... good as this girl is a crak .. vintage style ... the pickled estate is given ... and to integrate or die and others say .. also ¡¡... give scandal .. because I said country style ..... I know you like ....... So I get to work .....

A Malmö ... and more .. in the middle I put one of those cork coasters ... forradito with sackcloth .. (I know you like ...)... in central it .. a rubber-eva heart ... with a snowy landscape Hand Painted .. .... in the same tones .. ..... a little blue lace around here ....... a little bit over there a little button there is another ....... y. .....

stem loop mia .... ... until I found what I liked. (And you'll like)). And I take your time .. ((no no na)) ... The handle to hang .. cashmere fabric motif in shades of blue ... ..... and burlap loop ......


The second poster ... not least ..... elaborate ¡¡...... country style country ... with lights and technical ainsssssssss shadows .. .. what I did ...! suffering .. lol but I'm happy with the result ... I could have gone much better ... but .... okay .....
...... The handle for hanging ... well .. I got to watch that and I put this .. and I do not like .. and he did not .. jajajaj .. trenzitas small .. with the threads of brown burlap .. and then I made a big braid rope and small ... currado currado trenzitas ...
.... The original seemed spoons ... I put them ...... those Santi .... the first drilled with a small screws drilled and then the wood .....

... The tray and have seen .. as you like, this style .......(.. and when he saw on the blog said she liked me .... it ...)) sent along with little signs .....
juntitos gifts ..... ...... All I know that you liked Cristina ... a lot ... I'm glad I have done with all my love .. .... and with great hope that you liked ........


0 comments:

Post a Comment