Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fifty Anniversary Clip Art

"Alien, the 8th passenger" A feeling

hearts Hello !!... who are you??.

I with an "Alien" spitting in the back that has me half crazy. I have been for a few days (too many already), with a contraction that has taken him to wring my neck like, that is the reason why I have not shown signs of life or in my blog, or in yours. Today, besides

greet you and apologize for not visit you, I have another good reason to enter, even a visit supersonic (not my cup of tea to feed the "alien"); Cecilia of "color fans" is to draw on supuestísimo .... I've pointed me, and I believe if you do not know her blog, it's time that you go for it. Is a true pleasure.
To get there you just have to click on their name ...... you enjoy.
















I do not know how many more days I will be with the neck "dumb" and thus away from the computer, so if anything I see in few days, I have not tired of you, or you no longer want, which is far from just I'm in battle with my 8 th particular passenger ....

I leave a gentle hug and mullidito to not forget me, because I do not do it yourselves.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment