Saturday, January 15, 2011

Las Caridades De Alcipio

HAPPY GIFTS OF VERO

hello to all who pass by here,
today I'll show you some gifts I received from a virtual friend who makes things very precious and todabia, had taught you not to go through his blog, that you may see that you are not cheating
as many know this Christmas, have not been the best of my life, let alone my grandmother
became very sick and left us the day of kings, that oak It's my birthday!!
so I have not been very busy, but life goes ,......
good not want to put me sad, I leave the pictures of everything I have commanded

some gems for me Made for her

earrings for
my girl do not you see how happy was when he saw


glass bowl, super cool

and material for my work

Vero
thank you very much you've spent , !!!!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment