Saturday, January 15, 2011

Portland, Or City Lookout Spots




visiting your blogs, I found the surprise that this award so I have given
or thousands Garcia all for remember me Vero
, virginia , mari , do not hesitate to visit them,
you'll see the beautiful things that I teach
, and if any but has remembered me and I still have not seen, then forgive me, that I have muco
backlog






The award comes through http://arteypico.blogspot.com/ that rewards creativity and art.

these are the rules:
1) You must choose a 5 blog consieres are deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogger community, no regardless of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and link to your blog so visited by everyone.
3) Each award must show the award and put the name and link to the blog of the person who has been awarded.
4) prizes and prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules
my elgidos are these but as always you know that I would love to give rewards to all
lola maite

0 comments:

Post a Comment