Monday, April 11, 2011

Ontario Health Insurance Lap Band Surgery

Cabinet with vintage ... First

Here I bring you the latest work I've done.

This pedestal is a friend. Bought it and varnished, but did not quite like it and told him to leave me a few days, I was going to do a facelift ...

First of all I gave to my husband to sanded all the paint on the outside, inside it has left, well it will work well because she wants to keep all your makeup, small brush, etc and will the bathroom and be more protected from moisture.


When my husband finished the "hard work", I gave him a coat of gesso Atellier Chocolate color, then the usual pasadita sailing and then a coat of gesso Atellier colonial Grey. When this first hand was dry, and was lijadito soft ...


Then came time to choose words and drawings.


After a little head warm, I decided that the phrase "Secrets of women" would do well to track and if one day he decided to keep other things would not be out as if she had any words alluding to makeup.


putting

The rice paper of the thoughts I had to think hard, because I had just bought and she told me she loved those flowers, so no problem.


The phrase, as always, I made it with Paint, printed it, the Trace and then freehand with a little pulse and a little patience, I was painting with the gray stone Decorfin (as always) but this time I gave him a shadow with Eggplant tone of the same brand.



I am very happy with the result, because it was a total blank when decorating the drawers and suddenly, I turned on the light bulb. It was clear he did not want to put all thoughts, because he was going to see very heavy and monotonous, but a few. It occurred to me and tried to put a label, but I did not like were ... Then I thought of a die, but not convinced me ... Until I remembered that the trimmings I bought Minis Lisa and voila! The lock came from pearls to the phrase: "Secrets of Women" ... Once I had the lock, looking in napkins and rice papers I have, I found the rice paper with vintage images that comes to all great and, being almost black and white or sepia, colorful counter thoughts. Said and done, the fronts of these two boxes are entirely covered with rice paper and covered with spray paint and the other three as the rest of the big box, with alkyl and Vallejo and then the patina.


I hope, as always, that you like and you can give ideas for future work.


As you know, if you click on the photos be made larger to better see the details.


0 comments:

Post a Comment