Monday, April 18, 2011

Honeywell Chronotherm Iii T8611g Manual

magnolia ... and a few other things .... Y.

fell into my hands a napkin with magnolias, y. ...... threw me to paint .... well the result bad .. .. you can always improve and I will trying it ... sure!
The cover is all floated to the color of the magnolia and chocolate brown ... I do not appreciate the pink color in the photos looks good ..... but .....
At the top ... the pink magnolias ....
The bottom ... I've decorated with letters ... I bought stamps Heruka our friend .... and among them a text .... and I love it !!... the truth is that I have used several times ... and I like the result ...... I filled the entire bottom with the stamp and ink text versafine VINTAGE SEPIA once dry ... I love the resulting color .... ..
I painted it the whole box and I have given 431 Decorfin patina .. ..... after not to remove the patina that sometimes occurs you bring her to brush the varnish .... I gave one pass with a spray varnish to fix without dragging .. .. .. dry once I've given two coats of varnish for wood .... Santin ... ..

The sides are decorated with stamp letters .......

Inside I lined the role of musical notes ... I thought it would great!


A cubremacetas a bit dull ...... are those that come with the bulbs ...... because I thought it was either too white .. lol .. so I said this .. we're going to get old style my friends the Russian ......
and got down to work ...... I gave gesso .. I painted beige with a very clearly ... I hit those roses ... I like both ....
both the top edge and the base .... I've put the patina with paint brush .... like ......
A sprinkling with chocolate brown ......
One loop around with raffia ......
Two good coats of varnish in spray Santin .... .. to not move much the patina with a brush .....
The color is not very appreciated well .... but it is a natural butter to win clarito .... more ....


A box of tissues and a box .... a little different ..... as I like to try .... it is what I have Indeed .... a rather explosive mixture pink with green ... .. yeahhhh ...... and there is nothing wrong ... the most beautiful natural is a lot .....
are to give hope you like !!...
The top of both boxes are with a napkin decoupage roses .. I liked it .... well just see what I have been given of the napkin .. hehe ... a finite cracked crackled ... .. for not spending too much patina roses ...... white and green leaves ....
and bottom of both two ..... because in stripes ... pink and green coach ....... .. I like the combination!
Decorfin I skated with all the lines .. .. I made a splash ... and I have very soft sand and some wood revealing sites .......
The small box is lined inside with paper musical notes ... Good
.. satin coats of varnish and let dry .... wax hand ... let it dry again, and shines .....





0 comments:

Post a Comment