Monday, April 25, 2011

How Much Make A Dialysis Tech

...... y. ..... a box to the kitchen. Another

As Yosi ... dazzles me with everything I see! Vichada
.. so in the blogs of Polish girls.'ve Seen Easter eggs of different styles
....... and I got down to work ...
Here's the result .... I have three .. I am more daring .... hehehe .. that tú.Yosi
.... ... and I have three others to do ... very entertaining ... but I liked decorating .....

are very worked .. hehe .. take decoupage ... I painted a few reasons .....
Krteček, hatched ..... ahhhhhh .. and all hands will have shading ... almost everywhere ..
to create the depth effect .....





The small tray is made to fit the occasion ... also some more ... Take the color
Moka .... .. of the American dark brown polka dots ...
and skated around the edges and corners .....

On the inside I put a template of squares ......






Another painting ... This for my friend's kitchen is newly renovated .... ......
not seen the kitchen table so I did a little blind ......
with browns and oranges ... and somehow I gave in full ...
kitchen has white and orange tiles .. ..
brown and white and the furniture ....

Although a modern kitchen ... table breaks with the modern style
and harmonizes with the environment ... I Like! And she also liked ....

The background is crackled, with one step .... CRACKLING
under organza color takes up .... and
dark chocolate and caramel ()....... artists by giving them both at once ...
different sponges


The picture frame is dotted with background colors ...
carries basic organza color ..


small boxes that are inside ... is colored organza ..
. And skated with Decorfin ... the background is working with
cards and stamp letters in vintage sepia ..........

The grinder plate and go with the background of the picture tones .. dark brown and caramel
... ... trying to get that rusty look ........

The end result ... I liked it!





0 comments:

Post a Comment