Monday, December 20, 2010

Staph Infection In Feet

inter Gifts for Christmas on the island ..... ........ and a few other things .. hehe

As Christmas approaches we decided on the island .. make Ai .. (invisible friend) ... and voila .. the gifts I got to make a friend ... to which I met last summer ¡¡¡.. good nor that r ci is ... that I did with all my heart ... . So here are the gifts of my Ai Gauzón (Rosa )),.. did a little something for his daughter Marta ...

empaquetadito all right here ... with their little notes .....

.. .... all close together ... many gifts, but that was for two

.. Marta .. The stuff of a tiara .. ...... Christmas ... teddy bears ... I saw more sympathetic to the Plaza Mayor in the Christmas markets .. and I liked ....
Christmas balls with smiley faces painted them .. to decorate your tree .... are cute little tray as
The charges send ¡¡......... disney princesses , for a girl of that age ... and Christmas sweets ... they both .....


.... A Christmas card using various techniques ... scrap stamp ... skating ... .. lol ... a little of everything

Gauzón The goodies for ..... how he said he liked the pink and blue ... for nothing I got to work ... and voila ... a drawer and a double frame .. to put a picture of Martha and her other is decorated with decoupage ..... .... .. pickling and skated with a patina of American blues with carries .... templates in relief ... some reasons and the name of both.

Cerquita
more .... Here is sensitive to the details ... lol .. and defects

... and here the framework more closely .. and my cat, which ultimately comes out in every picture ... lol .. like .. pose is tremendous, I prepare everything and when I turn around there she is posing Guapi .... jajajajajaja ... is not it? ???.. jeje



Pieces gifts I received ... I am a lucky ..... my Ai ... joooo ... ... Vivebien ((Helena))
.... All a treasure box .... .. is coming from a man could not be less

gifts ... All together ... ..

... All
attention to detail
... .. The sweet candy with pine nuts hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ¡¡¡¡..


Juaaaaaaaaaaa
... ... what a lucky my second ... an angel tilda tilda preciosisiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimo ¡¡¡¡¡.. me helena love .. thanks ...


The fence is very cute branded

A box with an angel ... muuuuuu mono




... Christmas gift .... . For friends, and the family .......

did not I wanted to complicate too much, I chose to do simple things .....
bottles, drinks, some diced provided by you .... ...... ...... little things well

A decorated bottles pinturita condecoupage ... and, of course

ethnic ... Somewhat ...
.... This .. very Christmas ....


... A very floral .....
.

... Cartelito Christmas ..... very ...


.... A decoupage squares made with pasta .. and ..... the material is polystyrene ..... with technical cartapesta to give more body .. ....... a bow Organza ... to hang, a touch more Christmas ... is what it is ...

... A very nice Christmas candle ....

. .. A cup decorated with a little napkin ... snow .... and gold relief paint,



; bottles More .... ........ .... Decoupage a service we integrate it into dry brush ..... ... are crackled ...
.. and by the of a template .. ....... back and ready
























0 comments:

Post a Comment