Monday, December 27, 2010

115 Volt Battery Charger Diagram

more goodies ....... .......

This time it is the turn to my nephew likes crafts ..... .. so I asked Papa Noel ... a box full of craft stuff .... we got to work and we ask for?? .... Who is going to be, then Santa Claus ... hehe .....

had at home a box of wine ... and it seemed so perfect .... not what I thought ... I started this ¡¡¡.. and then we met Father Christmas .. Marta true ....... its mission ¡¡¡¡¡


As I like the country style and also the doll, it seemed super nice ..... .

... I transferred the drawing and painting has been said .. hehe .... has a story ... lol

going on mauve shades lighter ones ...... the background ... and with circles of a tone a tad darker .... to not let it qualify as flat ........ and a little color .. ...


Corners template ... go with a darker shade to contrast ..... ..

. .... The name also ..... I have had with staff time for more watermarks ... hehe









....... And it was his turn to a dressmaker who had for some months ..... And ...... ...... my friend Carmen came and struck him ((always a craving, is that .......)) so we got down to work ... it would give to his mother ... I mean, I wanted to ... because after that tune changed his mind ... hehe ...

wanted to make a sewing ... traditional at all and we got it ... hehehe ....


butter you put a background color .... and old rose. . to the handle, the edges, drawers, contrasting ........ .. ... The pickled at the edges, drawers .... to reveal the beige background ...... .. And in the rest of the butter color .... and a pink stencil old ......... Va

whole ..... skated with one of my skate and household names Decorfin ...... ...... 431


do we seemed, something was missing we put those wonderful ¡¡¡... dies I sent my friend Cristina ... divine .. .. a touch of color ... something different .... we liked


A template here .... there ... and voila ¡¡¡¡¡.. great result ... at least for us
Craquelamos.las covers ... with the famous couturier vallejo ... why not??. .. hehe ... and was very well .... more crackle least another few sides ..... for the non-uniformity that




0 comments:

Post a Comment