Monday, December 20, 2010

Are There Any Crosman Airsoft Snipers

AIEN CHRISTMAS ANGEL ISLAND ALL -2 º


spent a few days that I spend here
so I leave it I echo
last
these are the gifts that my friend did
invisible in the trade that made Christmas on the island of all,
went to my friend kakiko,
that I had over fortune to meet in the KDD we did in Donosti
and nearly escapes me jejjejejej
liked it so much and I do it for her too ,
the box I chose for the occasion and gifts wrapped




and these gifts
a table that uses various techniques,
crackle of a component, cross stitch and use a die to stamp






a hanger, very easy to do, pickling
sailing and the reason is a patinated embossed stencil
steps forward, two coats of gesso , white soft sand between coats
a chocolate colored hand pass sail where we want to leave the color and both hands
an old white When dry sanding and if we get the chocolate color by which we sail past
choose the reason you want, place the template and without moving with a filling knife stucco pasta, I use oart dec-American, I have several hands for relief and Lijo when dry so that it can be anything alike once completed and dry a coat of varnish from the American mate, and then a patina in this case is the hammer of Decorfin




a chicken in this case the material chosen has to do with the festival of my town
are San Juan del Monte,
this holiday we dress shirt and this fabric is the shirt of the rock to which I belong
"Smoke"


also a bookmark stamps and ink

and we had to send a sweet send
the biscuits and a packet of coffee that are made here in Miranda
and a silicone mold I was looking and she was not
, but unfortunately I just found this


and these are the I received from part de capirote

















0 comments:

Post a Comment