Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pin Mouse 5000 Bluetooth

KDD in Donosti

Saturday 27/11/2010 Facilisimo Forum in San Sebastian did a KDD, despite the cold, the rain will respect, and I had a great time, we walk through the shell , by old town and to do some comprita jejjejejjje
as you see we got together a few and some few jejjejejjej
, an encounter with friends that he knew personally and others that I love
know I hope we meet again soon!!
was an unforgettable day!!

and they could not miss the gifts jejjejjje
this is most beloved, the hostess

bag and a personalized Christmas detallitos
the doll is a
cucada


this
of a Christmas card
allenaru


lulahu gave us a snap zipper
collection to be brought all precious and none alike!!
this
is mine

and I
these brand-pages for girls these




and these for the kids



and drawing my invisible friend played me the gift of
most loving one beautiful box, lined with cloth inside and filled with material





these are the gifts that I did and I knocked on zire
with some napkins that no photos jejjeje



short hand the day before became ill and was unable to come, but still participated in the distance, when bringing home all the gifts I had for her , which was no surprise that she also had one for me says that for any inconvenience! if I miss I love it!
this is




0 comments:

Post a Comment