Sunday, November 7, 2010

Funny Quotes For 25th Birthday

A PRODUCTIVE WEEKEND .... AND CONTINUE WITH THE TUNE ... LE TOCO A CHERRY COLOR BOX THAT BROUGHT FROM MY FRIEND SEVILLE ......... TUNEANDO

This case fell into my hands ... it was a bit ugly. (Penalty had not done before .....).. photo reddish shone like a mirror ...... it said something fea.Y. ... with the help of my friend ... so we left ..


... Last Wednesday came my friend from Sevilla .. ..... cargadita cutlery with a box that was rescued from a container ..... went out to lunch on Sunday a people of Seville by the way .. and stumbled upon the box .. hehe ..... Her husband said, looking to catch it ... and you certainly worth .......



When seen again ...... . His expression was.. "Is the box that hosts "......... lol

I can not you put the picture of it before ... ainsss we forgot to do the photo .. . tune before ....... A box with lid and two drawers .. (one of the mounted drawers ))......... not come ... cherry red color with a brilliant shine. .. I remembered my top boxes that coffins ¡¡¡.. yuyuuuuuuu

first was sanded a bit to try to remove the red color and brightness .... .. that dazzled
A brown hand chocolate ......... let it dry ... and gave him the edge ..... monitors and flat surfaces made some rallajos .......
I paint with a color that we made from butter thinned with white ... .... Once we dry sanding .........

We have started to decorate it with a rice paper with pictures of dogs .... very vintage .....


have to skate around the pictures, so you do not notice .. and to integrate better .......


The clear plastic lid was hard ....... we've cracked ... with brown butter ... and then put pictures of puppies ...... I've skated with liquid wax. ... And I say ... because it dare not do it .....




As was missing a Cajoncillo .. we've made a cardboard drawer front ... and we've attached a picture of puppies on a fence ... .... for the top post ... we have braided rope ... We
decorated with more photos of puppies the rest of the box .....

opened the box and inside there is a black velvet .... you've lined with rice paper .. beige background hinting a bit ... on the inside cover ... we have hit a Leonardo da Vinci's role in the base ..... and .... we made a collage of different pieces of paper .... and .... well .... it has not been bad to us was useful to both .. but who would have to like my friend (Mari Carmen) ... hehe.





..... I've skated with one of my patinas preferred ....( I am a bit annoying, but I like) ... the 431 Decorfin ......
I've given more patina around the edges ... around the hinges in order ........ ........ these are the results .....










0 comments:

Post a Comment