Thursday, November 11, 2010

Convincing My Wife To Wear Thongs

DONOSTI ARTIS ... vintage

As I like to try all the techniques ..... and also the work of artists ... I love her paper, gesso, paint their style in general ..... .... Well I decided to make a picture ... that my friend took him way to decorate Sevilla .. headboard of my suegri. . I hope you like .......
I owed my mother a picture that I promised ... as a birthday present ......(( good comes four months late, but arrived .......)) for the head of your bed ... and I wanted to do a little too classic ...... so ... I decided this style ......

The box itself is facilitated ...... Y. .. looks great ... vintage style ....


combine the roles just as you like ... they give you a model and combined but I like change ... and what not to like them .... hehe ... to my brand .....

First start giving gesso ... .. when dry sanding and painting give ... in this case the algae table background color ... ..... give White frame sahara ... ..... and we started working with the five component parts that make up the picture ........ four corners and a central round ...... We
gesso .... let dry and sand it, until we move the hand and is softly ...... Once this is achieved in five parts ... .... papers begin to hit parts begin by corner ... we will glue to the base .... put the paper (that we have previously wetting and drying with paper towels .. . )).... important and the brush dipped in glue we hitting the center out pushing but spend .... ....... ... I have
landscapes combined with lyrics ... with musical notes .. and with a world map ... I found precious ....




Once attached the four corners ...... .... we go to the flower center features with the hands .... important not to snip ... .... paste it into the center of the circle ... we in the brush above the center sticking out .... To integrate well .... flowers ... we give stucco plaster on one side and in another color .. .. linen paintings, opal and white stucco sahara .... we fucking while a little of each color and put the ring around the edges begin ... until ..... the flowers ... and then we get the leaves stems, twigs ... with fewer than at the edges and extending it as well ...... We use a long, narrow spatula stucco ......( I give it the neighborhood with a stirrer made from acetate I cut a rectangle .. not too big and round down one end ..... )))




Once we finish this .... satin varnish extending the U.S. .. well, not to leave marks ... two or three hands ...... And then skate ((the original is not skated with Decorfin )).... 431 ....... and give back to matte spray varnish ......... .....

....... This is the end result.



0 comments:

Post a Comment