Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Toothbrust Materbating

Who wears green ........ From the shore

by beautiful ........ it!















Relaxing and stimulating at the same time, the green is one of my favorite colors, combined with everyone else, but every flower set that price, either pink or red, yellow, blue or violet, look for her birth a beautiful green crib ....

I know, I know that with purple trousers and a green shirt may seem like an eggplant or a tomato red and green, and you tell me a beautiful carrots ...... good because I do not follow this laughter coming imagine any of these colorful combinations.
But truth is, finding the tone, choice or the right intensity, any mixture as hard as it may appear, can give us a result of the most serene, spicy, romantic or glamorous ....... ...
The choice is always ours.

A kiss beauties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment